Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys, do you care if a girl's nails are manicured?

Does it make a difference to you? Just wondering, because I keep mine neat and trim and clean underneath. Paying every several weeks to get them manicured just isn't in my budget and it's a hassle. Plus, they just seem really fake.





Guys, do you care? What do you think?





And girls, do you get your nails done regularly?Guys, do you care if a girl's nails are manicured?
I don't mind. But what I mind are those long fake nails...ughGuys, do you care if a girl's nails are manicured?
I personally don't like manicured nails done by a professional. If they are manicured that tends to say that they are a high maintenance woman.
they don't care


I don't get them done regularly.
I don't think they really care.
I doubt they care.


I get my done like, once a year maybe.
i get mines done once every 2 weeks


my boyfriend doesnt care

No comments:

Post a Comment