Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nail Care/ Manicure Etiquette?

Here's the deal-all my life(yup-all 21 years of it!) I've never quite known how to cut/shape my nails. Some say cut straight across, others say curve around the top of the nail and this just leads me with a headache! Plus I don't know how short I should cut them! So, to make a long story short-i've decided to get a manicure to see once and for all what my nails should look like so I can do it myself after that!





My question is this-should I cut my nails a bit before the manicure? Or leave them? What is the proper manicure etiquette? Are there secret rules women have? If so please share! Even if you think its common courtesy/knowledge please share anyway! I'm a guy! We're oblivious!!!Nail Care/ Manicure Etiquette?
Its fine either way because part of the manicure is to shape the nails. Sometimes its best to leave them if you are not sure as this means instead of you accidentally mishaping them. Everybody's nails are different. The best way to know what shape to shape them is to look at the bottom of your nail and see what shape that is





Enjoy your manicure, it really will make a difference to your nails. I used to be a manicurist

No comments:

Post a Comment