Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys, do you really care if a girl has a manicure or pedicure as long as her hands/feet are not digusting?

NO. They're mainly for her sake (like makeup is).Guys, do you really care if a girl has a manicure or pedicure as long as her hands/feet are not digusting?
I think not because guys will always look at your boobs then the face, if you get what I mean.Guys, do you really care if a girl has a manicure or pedicure as long as her hands/feet are not digusting?
no, and you can also go to far, like all the fake nails and stuff, WTF?
I really don't mind, I go for sweet/cute girls =)
exactly. i mean, it looks nice and all but it's not a ';necessity';. most of the time we don't even notice. I think it's a girl thing for other girls to notice.
I wouldn't even care, I'm not paticular on that type of stuff.
I think a girl having a manicure and/or pedicure is sexy myself it shows she is a girly girl and likes to take care of her self!
hello.


so long as its clean :)
Polish and fake nails are not needed but clean soft hands and feet are a necessity. You should have both done every two weeks, I do. My girlfriend loves it.
I don't care if a girl has a manicure/pedicure or whatever, as long as they are clean like you said.
no, i dont care, as long as they are nice and can tolerate my awful jokes
does not matter

No comments:

Post a Comment