Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taking care of a manicure and acyrilics?

I just got some acrylics dones at the nail salon today. Any tips on keeping them pretty? I have two kids, but my hubby wanted to pamper me. Advide plz?Taking care of a manicure and acyrilics?
Dont use nail polish remover with acetone in it, it will eat away at your nails and make them kinda sticky. Get them filled in about 2 weeks. Other than that, leave them alone. If on breaks or comes off for whatever reason, don't try to fix it youself, go back to the salon. Don't change the color yourself, have the salon people do it for you.Taking care of a manicure and acyrilics?
if your not used to having pretty nails, just be careful not to hit them on anything, and when you put your hands in water, wear gloves, and just be sure and get them filled every two weeks or so....good luck
I wore acrylics for over ten years and just quit in May. I loved them because my nails always looked great and I never really had to do anything with them. The only pain was the every other week fills. That is what you need to do in order to keep them looking good.





Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment